I Had Septorhinoplasty Surgery a Week Ago and I've Developed Rashes Around my Cheeks, Did the Surgery Cause Me to Get Lupus?

I get my nose cast off tomorrow and Im freaking out! Ever since yesterday I've noticed a rough, burning, dry texture around my nose on my cheeks and it looks similar to a malar rash! Did the nose surgery cause me to get lupus?! I haven't even been underneath the sun!

No Lupus from Septorhinoplasty

+1

You may have just developed a rash and allergy to adhesive or some other response to the splint. The Septorhinoplasty does not cause Lupus. Your surgeon will probably treat the rash with some medication and you will be fine. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com