Septorhinoplasty Revision Not Right

Hi, I am 6 months post op from septo-rhinoplasty. I had no splint, no cast, no packing, just a dressing.

Septum is still deviated, crooked and breathing is more effected and noisier than originally!. I had alar grafts, dorsal lumps filed and a peice taken out of tip because it was twisted.

If you don't mind please answering as if this was final result, a year later, just so I know what my options are. Thank you.

Revision SRP

+1

Please obtain a copy of the operative report and seek out a board certified specialist in the face, particularly noses, who can help you.  You will need a customized plan to attain the goals you desire.

Unhappy after Rhinoplasty

+1

You may want to get several opinions from consultations with experienced Rhinoplasty surgeons with good reputations.  I'd bring a copy of your op report for the surgeon to review.