What can I do to improve the overall appearance of my nose after septorhinoplasty 5 months ago? (photo)

I have had septorhinoplasty 5 months ago where they also remove a promenant hump at the top of my nose I am unhappy with it. I would like to have a bit of advise on what I would need to have a better overall appearance of my nose, tiplasty for correct my tip and blend my nose in?

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Stellaandbob,

• Removing the hump and lifting the tip will make a dramatic difference
  • The tip plasty portion - it is difficult to tell without a frontal view
  • You can start looking for a revision rhinoplasty specialist, by the time you find one you like, you should be ready for surgery

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani

Improving Nose 5 Months after Septorhinoplasty

+1
First of all, wait another 5-6 months and then consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist. I'm sorry, but patience is  necessary at this stage of the healing process.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

+1
It's important to wait at least one year for contemplating undergoing a revision rhinoplasty to remove the hump and lift the tip. Full healing has not been completed yet on your nose.
The hump removal can be performed  by shaving down both bone and cartilage. Medial and lateral osteotomies will be required after the hump removal. Lifting the tip can be accomplished with a combination of suture techniques to the tip, or cartilage grafting or shortening the caudal septum.
Important  to have an in person consultation/ examination by revision rhinoplasty specialist to obtain the best results possible.  For many examples of hump removal in our practice, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty is a difficult operation

+1
It's hard to believe these are postop pictures of you after rhinoplasty. Yet, it is not because I know how difficult it is to perform rhinoplasty and get consistently great results. 
First, I would wait a year before considering a revision. This will give you time to find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 
The technique I use is an open technique that allows me to visualize all of the anatomy. You need the dorsal hump reduced and the nasal tip angle higher to a more aesthetic angle. Without a front view of your face I can't comment on improving shape of nasal tip or width. 
Good luck. 

Tae Ho Kim, MD