I Had a Septorhinoplasty Five Days Ago Was Worried if Bones Moved From Laughing?

I had a septorhinoplasty 5 days ago, and I have a splint on it. However I recently laughed (with facial expression/cheeks raised), and was wondering if this would effect the result/profile of the nose once the splints off? When I laught I did feel the splint put some pressure on the bridge of the nose, but no pain - I'm worried?

Rhinoplasty and Laughing

+1

Displacing the nasal bones requires a more significant force than the motion associated with laughing.  Your result is unlikely to be affected in any way.  However, the nasal bones require at least 6 weeks for fibrous healing to occur, before they are "set" in place

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon