Cast is Sliding off 5 Days After Septorhinoplasty

I can't help it but I lough a lot and that big plaster holding the cast is simply sliding in every direction.Today after warm bath the cast moved even more.Should I call my surgeon and get it replaced or it's movement not going to affect my nose shape?

Cast Mobile 5 Days after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikey that a loose cast  will cause any problems 5 days after surgery. Be careful not to bump the cast and call your surgeon for instructions.

Cast removal after rhinoplasty

+1

A nasal cast or splint is usually placed after rhinoplasty to maintain the position of the nasal bones after repositioning them during the surgery. Most often it is removed at 5 - 10 days after surgery. You should definitely contact your surgeon to seek his/her advice on being seen for follow up and cast removal.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD

Cast is coming off at 5 days after rhinoplasty (nose Job)

+1

Hi, At 5 days your Cast/splint should be ready to be removed. Do not remove it but contact your surgeon to arrange removal of cast and tapes. Do not worry, it should be fine.

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Loose nasal splint at 5 days after rhinoplasty

+1
Hi, Speak with your surgeon, but at 5 days your splint may be ready to come off and stay off. Good luck and be well. Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Cast splint falling off 5 days after nose job (rhinoplasty)

+1

I would let your surgeon know but that does not necessarily mean that it will at all effect the final results of your rhinoplasty.