Septorhinoplasty Concern. Haven't Seen Great Results; Will it Improve in the Long Run?

I just had a closed septorhinoplasty 10 days ago to correct a deviated septum and make my nose look straighter. I have no bruises and beleive the healing process went well. But still I have'nt noticed a significant change. When I look at the mirror I can still see that my nose looks not straight. Will it improve in the long run or it will still look deviated. Thanks

10 days post still crooked

+1

You know the answer to this one. It will take many months before the swelling subsides.Be patient and stop looking in the mirror.