​12 day post op of Septhorhinoplasty, I'm having trouble breathing out my nostrils. What is the cause?

12 days ago I had septorhino done and I got my nasal splints out yesterday (day 11). At first I could breath better than ever, and then a few hours after I could hardly breath out my nostrils. There has been no relief only worsening. My right nostril was the purpose for the septoplasty operation, and its the right nostril that I can barely breathe out of. When I harshly breathe in sometimes it feels like I'm trying to swallow a booger but no relief. Is it swelling? Was my surgery done wrong?

11 day post op of Septhorhinoplasty, I'm having trouble breathing out my nostrils. What is the cause?

+1
You will still have some congestion due to swelling 12 days after rhinoplasty. I would recommend following up with your surgeon, as he/she knows the details of your surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Trouble breathing after septorhinoplasty

+1
twelve days after surgery you certainly have some swelling that is causing some airway blockage. Give it time and follow your surgeon's directions.

Ronald Schuster, MD