I had a septoplasy and rhinoplasty( hump removal & columelloasty) (Photo)

after one month of surgery i can still see a hump and litle bit of crooked nose although my septum is in middle. why it is like this?

Rhinoplasty one-month postop

+2
Even though it's only been one month after the surgery the nose is still swollen. After one year, if the nasal hump is still present, then consideration for a revision rhinoplasty can be entertained. For many examples of hump removal, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery

Septo -Rhinoplasty 1 month post op

+2
Since you are only 1 month post op, you still have lots of swelling.  This can cause the nose to appear crooked.  It takes weeks to months for all the swelling to settle.  Have patience, and follow up with your Plastic Surgeon on a routine basis.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Bump and Crooked Alignment After Surgery

+1
At one month out from rhinoplasty surgery, these type of findings are not unusual - especially with male, ethnic skin and hump reduction surgery. Give it some time for things to morph and evolve. In some cases your rhinoplasty surgeon may recommend taping the nose to help with these issues. Best of luck.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon