Septoplasty 4 Months Ago?

Hi there. I had a septoplasty about 4 months ago & recently I was playing football & the ball first hit my hand & then a little part of my nose & it bled only a little bit. My Question is, is it broken again or deviated again since it didnt bleed much nor did it bleed for long & it doesn't hurt nor it's swollen. I would be grateful if you could let me know whether i would need to see my surgeon again for a follow up checkup or not.

Nasal Trauma after Septoplasty

+2

If everything about your nose looks unchanged and you are breathing without difficulty, you should not have to worry about deviating your septum again. If you are still concerned and unsure, then follow up with your surgeon so that the inside of your nose can be examined.

Thanks for your question. Best wishes!