How to Fix Twisted Nose and Septum After Septo-Rhinoplasty?

I've recently had Septo-Rhinoplasty and have noticed a flat area on the bridge and I can feel the edges of the nasal bones. It lies slightly to the side of my bridge and my septum is crooked to the same side making my nose look twisted in the middle third. its like the septum is coming out from between the gap.

Is it possible to correct this as my nasal bones are very short and now look thin? I'm worried the only way to straighten the septum and corect the twisting is by rebreaking the bones, which may be too fragile to rebreak.

Slight irregularites occur after rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty is a complex procedure with a 5-10% revision rate in the best of hands. The best first step is to meet with your surgeon and outline your concerns. The surgeon may be able to solve this for you in the most efficient manner. If there are still concerns you may need a second opinion. There are many options to fix or camouflage a twisted nose.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The "Twisted Nose"

+1

If your description is accurate, which I assume it is, you should have a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. It sounds like you have multiple problems with the appearance of your nose.  

Camouflage graft for dorsal irregularities?

+1

You may be better treated with a camouflage graft which is essentially a contoured graft which can essentially be a veneer to cover the irregularities which you describe. The graft could be obtained from the septum or ear. However, your surgeon may have a different opinion.

The question I have is: Are the irregularites palpable or visible. If it is the former, my advice is to leave it alone.