Nose Tip Still Painful Years After Rhinoplasty

I am almost 2 years post Septoplasy/Rhinoplasty and my tip is still very painful when I kiss someone. This is so disappointing. A kiss should not be painful. Why is this?

Nose tip pain after rhinoplasty

Pain in the nasal tip after rhinoplasty is highly unusual two years out from the procedure.  Seek advice from a rhinoplasty expert.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

845 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611

Nose should not be painful two years after a septorhinoplasty

The nose should not be painful two years after a septorhinoplasty. Continuing soreness in the tip may be dependant upon the tip techniques used, structural cartilage grafting and sensitivity of the nasal skin.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Rhinoplasty pain

It is unusual to have pain in the nose this far out. It could be a chronic infection or tip cartilage that is thinning out the overlying skin. Hard to tell without an exam. I would see a rhinoplasty specialist in your area.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

See a revision rhinoplasty specialist

In more than 30 years of doing thousands of Rhinoplasties, I have never heard of this problem. You should see a Rhinoplasty specialist to examine your nose and find out if there is an undetected problem.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210