Nose Tip Still Painful Years After Rhinoplasty

I am almost 2 years post Septoplasy/Rhinoplasty and my tip is still very painful when I kiss someone. This is so disappointing. A kiss should not be painful. Why is this?

Nose tip pain after rhinoplasty

+1

Pain in the nasal tip after rhinoplasty is highly unusual two years out from the procedure.  Seek advice from a rhinoplasty expert.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose should not be painful two years after a septorhinoplasty

+1

The nose should not be painful two years after a septorhinoplasty. Continuing soreness in the tip may be dependant upon the tip techniques used, structural cartilage grafting and sensitivity of the nasal skin.

Rhinoplasty pain

+1

It is unusual to have pain in the nose this far out. It could be a chronic infection or tip cartilage that is thinning out the overlying skin. Hard to tell without an exam. I would see a rhinoplasty specialist in your area.

See a revision rhinoplasty specialist

+1

In more than 30 years of doing thousands of Rhinoplasties, I have never heard of this problem. You should see a Rhinoplasty specialist to examine your nose and find out if there is an undetected problem.