Is a septoplasty with a rhinoplasty cheaper than having just the rhinoplasty? How much cheaper is it? (Photo)

Hi, I have pretty bad self esteem issues due to how I feel about my nose, I honestly think it plays a major part in my depression. Also, what type of nose do I have? (name)I want a nose job SO SO bad, but I don't have credit to get the financing, nor anyone to cosign! My nose is ruining my confidence and my life, I can't do things I would like to because I have no confidence, it's holding me back, I mostly avoid going out. My nose looks fine from the front, but the side view is awful. Thank You!

Is a septoplasty with a rhinoplasty cheaper than having just the rhinoplasty? How much cheaper is it?

+1
The rhinoplasty will cost the same whether the septoplasty is performed or not.   Rhinoplasty would provide benefit to shaping the nose and refining it to provide balance.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam to determine exactly what is needed, and cost involved.  This will allow you to start saving your money for this goal.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD