I've Had a Septoplasty & Rhino10 Years Ago and I Need It Redone?

I've had a septo & Rhino10 years ago bc I got my nose broken in school and I need it redone. I can't breath and my nose got crooked over the years. How can I get this fixed and will insurance accept it? I can't breath from my left side anymore

Septo rhino and insurance

+1

Insurance may cover your revision septum work but it would have to be investigated.  Best to see your doctor to be evaluated.

Revision rhinoplasty after trauma.

+1

Your insurance will normally cover the parts of the rhinoplasty that affects your breathing. Your surgeon can suit the form for preauthorization but each company pays differently.