Will Septoplasty Fix my Nose Appearance from the Front?

I recently broke my nose and had a close reduction - my nose is now asymmetrical as displayed. Also have a severely deviated septum (left nostril near complete). Would a septoplasty correct the appearance or is it a minor rhinoplasty procedure (rasping, cartilage reduction)?

Septoplasty

+1

You are a candiate for both a rhinoplasty to help with appearance of nose and septoplasty, to help with breathing. Both of these can be combined as an outpatient. I am offering a temporary price reduction and excellent financing. Watch my videos!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty after Fracture

+1

Hi,

Its hard to say from the picture but it sounds like you would need a full rhinoplasty to correct your asymmetry.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Correction of septal deformity may help crooked nose

+1

Septal deviation is often the main cause of a crooked nose from the front view.  Correction of the septal deformity often corrects the "crooked nose" but other procedures such as osteotomies and spreader grafts MAY also be needed.  Make sure you see a good Nose surgeon who is very comfortable with the internal and external surgery of the nose.

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon