Los Angeles Septoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I need to have my deviated septum fixed and change my nose. I live in Los Angeles and I'm looking for a reputable and qualified doctor who knows what he's doing. Does anyone have a recommendation for a couple of plastic surgeons, please? Thanks

Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

+2

There are many qualified facial plastic surgeons in this area. I can give you a personal recommendation for Dr. John Vartanian, a colleague of mine of who is a specialist in face and nose surgery. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com/procedures/rhinoplasty-san-diego-ca/

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Los Angeles Septoplasty Doctors

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Dr. Geoffrey Keyes and Dr. Mark Labowe are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the right choice for you.

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Nasal surgery in Los Angeles

+1

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery is complex and should be done by a knowledgeable plastic surgeon who is able to communicate with you in a professional and ethical manner.  I perform septoplasty and rhinoplasty in the Los Angeles area. 

Google

+1

Hi,

there are tons of good surgeons all over the US, including LA.  Rollin Daniel is probably the best known nose surgeon close to where you are but there are many others as well.  Google and research and look at their before and afters.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon