Septoplasty And Turbinoplasty Bad Recovery?

I had may operation 7 days ago.On second day I got infection. Until today I cannot breath because both my nostrils a blocked. My right nostril is close inside with something white in the middle - after "pulling chick position" looks like valves with something white on both side. In my left nostril ( which was operated ) inside it's look like some quite horribile piece of meat -scar tissue?apart from that my nose on this side is hard as table. Many thanks

Complications after Septoplasty

+1
It is best to see your surgeon as soon as possible for a full evaluation. It is hard to determine what your current diagnosis is with the details listed. See your surgeon asap. Best regards!