Septoplasty and Turbinate Surgery 13 Days Ago. Healing Slowly but Well. Nose Hit Yesterday?

A juggling ball hit the tip of my nose (straight on) and am in a bit of pain and have the sensation to my front teeth again. Has some damage been caused to the septum.??

Trauma after Nose Surgery

+1

This is a common occurrence, the nose receives a blow shortly after septo-rhinoplasty. Whether it is a significant other, a child's head, car accident, football or juggling ball, patients call the office in a panic after their nose comes in contact with one of the above. It is worthwhile to have your doctor look at you nose to assess any damage. In my experience most patients it doesn't make a difference for small blows.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon