Just had septoplasty and had stents removed today. 12 hrs later my nose feels clogged and not as wide open? Is it normal?

Just had septoplasty done and after the stents were taken out my breathing was great. 12 hrs later I have to raise my nostril to breathe fully from one of my nostrils. Is this just my nose adjusting or should I contact my doctor?

Yes...

+1
Yes... it's pretty normal to have that occur. I usually recommend for my patient to use saline nasal sprays to help with clogging. However, It's best to contact your plastic surgeon to ask for his/her advice.

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon