Does my nose implant extend to up between my eyes? Is the ridge that is there just swelling?

I had septoplasty and rhinoplasty two weeks ago. My doctor decided to make ridge augmentation with midpore implant but I can see that the area between my eyes and eyebrows is elevated, does the implant extend to that area? In addition, I still can't notice the ridge definition I feel like its still wide from the sides, do you thing this all us just swelling and it will remodel with time? Thanks in advance

Early Postoperative Swelling

+1
Two weeks is very early in the postoperative phase.  The implant will usually reach up to the area between your eyes on the nose, but at this point there will still be a good amount of swelling.