Septo-Rhinoplasty Performed in June 2013, Results Are Less Than Desirable. Still Crooked, and Have a Bump. Any Options? (photo)

Apprehensive to have the Rhino done, but did at the suggestion of my surgeon. When I prepaid, I was told results aren't guaranteed. Nothing had been said of the sort in any of my consults, prior to that point, which worried me greatly. Everything before that made me feel like my nose would be straight(er). Since the surgery, my nose is still crooked, and now has a bump in the upper/middle portion on left and is very noticeable when I wear glasses. What can I do. Is there anything I can legally?

Septo-Rhinoplasty Performed in June 2013, Results Are Less Than Desirable. Still Crooked, and Have a Bump. Any Options?

+1

Swelling can obscure results for up to one year.  Given that you had surgery in June, it is too early to judge the final result.  The hump is also better unless the photos are labeled differently.  It is also nearly impossible to straighten a nose completely. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA