Septo-Rhinoplasty Options for better breathing and appearance (Photo)

Firstly, I have a deviated septum which needs to be corrected. So, I'm looking to correct the ds as well as have rhinoplasty at the same time to reduce the bulbous tip of my nose and have an overall more pleasing nasal shape. Given the existing natural shape of my nose, what techniques or procedures can be done to improve the appearance of my nose that can be performed at the same time as septoplasty? Is it better to have surgical or non-surgical done by laser?

Functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty

+1
You have a pleasing dorsum with a nice supratip break.  I would recommend nasal tip cartilage suturing and excision with a small graft to refine it and add more projection.  This can be done with a septoplasty and turbinectomy to improve your breathing. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Septo-Rhinoplasty Options for better breathing and appearance

+1
The tip can be refined at the time of the septoplasty through a closed approach without any visible scars.

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty performed together

+1
The septoplasty  is performed to improve air flow through the nose from a blockage of bone and cartilage in the back of the nose. This is performed when medical necessity has been determined and this component of the surgery is billed to the patient's medical insurance.
The rhinoplasty procedure would involve reduction of the bulbous tip with a combination of cartilage removal and suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages. Osteotomies of the nasal bones may be required to narrow the bridge line slightly. Consider a small chin implant placement to improve your weak chin profile  that is present for better facial  balance. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty/ chin implant photo gallery

Rhinoplasty for correction of bulbous tip and deviated septum, etc.

+1
Rhinoplasty for correction of bulbous tip and deviated septum, etc.can be done to give u what u want. There is no non surgical way to do this. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon since u have a very short nose and the surgeon must know how to narrow your tip without causing further shortening. 

Bulbous tip

+1
The lower third (tip) of your nose is out of proportion  to the upper two thirds. Tip reduction and reshaping/repositioning will enhance your overall look significantly. There are no laser or nonsurgical ways to do this.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Septoplasty to Improve Breathing with Cosmetic Changes

+1
Functional and cosmetic changes are best done at the same time. Your tip can be narrowed and refined and your profile minimally augmented to give you natural result. Consider a chin implant which will also improve facial balance.