Bruising Under After Septo-Rhinoplasty

I had a Septo-Rhinoplasty done 5 months back. It was a 6-hour operation. I had an extremely deviated septum and a big hump. My nose tip was too broad. I had to get all these corrected. But now, my major concern is the post-surgery bruising under my eyes. I had absolutely no pain after the surgery. I had terrible bruising under eyes few days after the surgery, but now it's better. However, it ha been 5 months now. Is there any way I can get rid of it completely?

Bruisestick ointment and rhinoplasty bruising

+1

Our office recommends Bruisestick ointment containing Arnica and Bromelain after surgery to reduce the resolution time of bruising after cosmetic surgery. 

Web reference: https://www.kareskin.com/product-detail/11/bruisestick-arnica-ointment.aspx

Bruising After Rhinoplasty

+1

Discoloration of the eyelid skin secondary to bruising after rhinoplasty may take a year or longer to resolve. It will gradually fade. A minimal amount of makeup will help. If you are a male or a lady not experienced with makeup, get professional help.

It is best for you to wait.

+1

It will go away, but it will take up to a year or more in some patients for the bruising to completely resolve. Wait the full year. Can't make it go away faster.