Could septo rhinoplasty and orthgnatic jaw surgery fix my uneven face and cheekbones? (Photo)

My cheekbone on the right side of my face is higher than the other, my nose is also big and has a noticeable bump, on top of that I have a deviated septum, my chin also sticks out and my lips protrude from my face, my bottom jaw is also uneven in size

Could septo rhinoplasty and orthgnatic jaw surgery fix my uneven face and cheekbones?

+1
Many thanks for the question. Yes, I agree a well done septo rhinoplasty my correct the issue of shape of your nose. However, I personally think that a orthogenetic surgery perhaps for you is not indicated. One its quite a surgical exercise and two not sure if its indicated for you. I would think that the cheekbone asymmetry and the chin issue can be sorted out by filler so commonly used these days.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon