Will my Tip Continue to Drop 3 Months After Septo-rhinoplasty?

Hi I had sepro-rhinoplasty I am 3 months post op, I'm still swollen and a bit numb. Will my tip continue to drop? It's still too high, is this normal? I'm really worried as my surgeon said he will only take it up by 1mm but it's still too high after 3 months post op. Please help. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Tip Rotation 3 Months Post-op

+1

Although I would like to provide encouragement, I don't have a crystal ball.  3 months is still early in the healing process, as you have seen with persistent swelling and altered sensation. With time you will be able to evaluate your result and determine if a revision will be necessary.

Nasal tip still high after nose job: piggy nose?

+1

Three months is still relativeley early after nose surgery and it is likely your nose will settle even further and continue to drop. Keep in close contact with your surgeon. Some may advise massage to promote softening and relaxing of scar tissue.

Web reference: http://bodysculptor.com/rhinoplasty.html

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.