I Have a Septal Perforation in my Nose. I Live in Nashville and Need Someone to Recommend an ENT to Discuss With. Know Anyone?

Septal perforation surgeon recommendation in Nashville

+1
I have many friends in Nasville in the country music business. They typically refer to me in California however I will be happy to check with them and see if I can find a proper recommendation for you. Please contact me via telephone or email and hopefully I can find the name of a skilled surgeon in your vicinity.

Nashville septal perforation

+1

Google gives the best recommendations in a case like this. A hospital staff might not know who repairs them whereas google will.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD