Thermage for Sensitive Skin?

I Have a Very Sensitive Skin. is Thermage Going to make my Skin Looking Red All the Time?

Thermage is great for all types of skin...

+1

Thermage is a non invasive, no downtime, collagen stimulating, skin tightening procedure that is done in our medical office by our physician assistants.  Even with the most sensitive skin, our patients are able to tolerate a Thermage treatment.  The treatment takes about an hour.  The patient may have slight redness immediately post treatment but quickly subsides.  We like to tell our patients they can go on a hot date, or go to an event right after their treatment and no one will know... they might just look a little bit more refreshed!  This is the beauty of the Thermage CPT, radio frequency machine.