Since I Have Very Sensitive Skin Will Dermabrasion Be Too Abrasive?

My RPS suggested that I use dermabrasion around my mouth area to deal with the wrinkles. I am worried about the recovery and my skin not being able to recover nicely. Is this a good route to take for such a small area or is there another alternative to treat this area?

Treating Wrinkles Around The Mouth

+1
There are several options that can help deal with wrinkles around the mouth. Topical ointments, dermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers, and injectables and fillers can all be used. The treatment depends on the severity of the wrinkles. When performed correctly, dermabrasion should not be too abrasive for sensitive skin. I would suggest consulting a doctor in your area that can assess your skin to determine the best course of action.