Can a Semilunar Upper Eyelid Crease Be Changed and if So How Would This Be Fixed?

the creases are not really high but I do not like how much eyelid is showing in the inner upper lids. I want a more uniform size lid. Can the crease be redone and if so what is involved with doing it?

Adjusting the eyelid crease

+1

Without photos or an exam it is impossible to know what can be possibly achieved for you from a surgical procedure.

Answered a prior post of yours.

+1

Photos with your questions would be very helpful.  Please consider reposting this questions with pictures.  In appropriate circumstances with can be adjusted using anchor blepharoplasty, and ptosis procedures.