Semi-permanent Makeup to Cover Lip Scar?

I have a bad reaction on my lower lip and would like to know if semi permanent make up would cover the uneven tone until its able to fully turnover. Picture attached

Camouflage cosmetics and makeup products to conceal or caover a scar or pigmentation

+3

There are several options. Of course permanent makeup i.e. tattoo is not truly permanent and does fade and require touchup. This may be an option. Alternatively, Dermablend was the industry standard for many years. At this point in time there are many camouflage cosmetics available at various beauty supply retail outlets such as Ulta3, Sephora, Sally's Beauty Supply, Bliss etc, Plan on spending acouple of hours in the store and trying a combination of products that best suit your needs and budget.