Seeking my normal nose, where top of bridge narrowed down to mid vault, where it indented on right then widened to tip. (photo)

I am a 29 yrold male and have had 3 rhinoplasties. They all look off because I have sharp face with both sides of face different sizes. For my nose to look normal i would have to have fuller nose on left because left face is much filler than right side. PS always want to give me a generic male nose when my nose is naturally narrow like pic. Is it possible to build my nose back like that? I have rib csrtilagein my nose now, where it is used to widen bridge. Will this be a problem for revisoon?

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
I'm sorry to hear you are contemplating a third rhinoplasty surgery.  However, without a proper evaluation, it is difficult to make any definitive recommendations.  However, from what you describe, it appears there may be a few different options to help your situation.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in revision rhinoplasty who can help you achieve the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.