Seeking Cheek Injection Specialist in Los Angeles / Beverly Hills

I am a model seeking a doctor in the Los Angeles or Beverly Hills area who specializes in injecting fillers. I am looking to enhance my cheekbones and make them more prominent. I do not want a puffier face, but a more defined bone structure. Can anyone recommend a doctor for me?

Fillers do great for cheek bone enhancements!

+2

When you want to enhance your cheek bones, then fillers do great to get an idea of what can be done.  Later permanent implants can be done once you see what you want.  It is very easy to undergo and I do it all the time on patients under local anesthesia at 310-273-8006.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cheek augmentation in Beverly Hills

+1

There are many excellent physicians in Beverly Hills that can help you from Plastic Surgeons to Dermatologists.  If you want a plastic surgeon the best place to start is at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone near you.

Filler injection vs. cheek implants

+1

Without a face to face examination or photo it is impossible to know what your current condition is, exactly what result you wish to a achieve or even if that goal is achievable. I am not sure what a "cheek injection specialist" is or if such an individual exists. If you face is sallow and you want more fullness to the cheeks Sculptra works quite well in my experience but yoiu have to be patient because the result is not instantaneous. Some surgeons prefer Perlane or other injectables which give you a quick result but do not last as long. If you want more prominent cheek bones my preference is a cheek implant because I do not believe the injectables give you enough control of the final shape and degree of augmentation.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD