Seeking for help am so tired thinking. My problem is my nose i want my nose trim rhinoplasty alarplasty? (photo)

.i have include to my photo for your idea to get more help answer..it also bother me that maybe it will get a scar or they called keloid. since i have read many article that they tell so rare that you can get a keloid after nose trim but it not convince my mind.. IT BOTHER ME SO CUZ I HAVE SCAR ON MY NOSE CUZ OF ACNE pls reffer some of my pix,please help me thank you so much! GOD BLESS ALL!

Seeking for help am so tired thinking. My problem is my nose i want my nose trim rhinoplasty alarplasty?

+1

I think that tip refinement and alar base reduction are reasonable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA