Seeking Best Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Worldwide

Hope I dont offend any of you great docs with this question. I know Mendieta is high quality, as well as others here in the US, but really looking for the best of the best, even if internationally. Price really isn't much of a factor. Thinking Ivo Pitinguy for obvious reasons, but not sure it's worth the trip if its 98%+ identical results here. Besides, who knows butts better than the Brasileros? I have done a couple consultations (e.g. R. Rey) but gathering empirical data is impossible

Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

+5

Your decision should be based on your consultation. Start with reseraching the surgeon online then with the medical board.  Also, in the US, your plastic surgeon should be board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery. They have a website where you can look your surgeon up.  Many surgeons do perform this procedure now because of its popularity however, very few do it well.  The techniques and aesthetic judgment are critical with this procedure. It is important to know that your surgery that you have is your one best shot to get your shape right. If the buttock is not shaped correctly using your fat then the fat that has been liposuctioned has now been wasted. Like many plastic surgery procedures, the first shot is the best shot.  You need to go with your gut instincts after multiple consultations. Also, you can not go into this with the mentaility that one country is good at something and surgeons in another country are not.  It all depends on the aesthetic taste of the surgeon.  Good luck and have an open mind.

Best Brazilian Butt lift surgeon in the World

+2

Mendieta has great results and presents at many of our meetings as do several South American Surgeons who also favor the use of implants. In the United States, the FDA limits some options and the legal climate as well as open lines of communication allow easy access to complications. This is not so in other countries. On the other hand, other nations such as France limit a surgeons abilities to advertise and therefore their outcomes are not available for review. If you are willing to travel I would highly recommend that you seek personal consultations. I am not dissuading you from your worship of the Brazilian Buttock Beautification but I would exercise caution in accrediting this nation with being the only geographic location capable of achieving a good result.

Best Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Worldwide

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

I always recommend that patients researching the Brazilian butt lift try to see as many before-and-after pictures from different surgeons as possible.  The BBL is an art, and the surgeon is your artist. You want to ensure that the surgeon you work with will be able to deliver the results, and the best judge of this is the before-and-after pictures available.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Search

+1

No, reputation and word of mouth are still the best means by which a person selects their surgeon. I've seen very famous and wealthy persons spend fortunes with physicians that they assumed were the best because they were famous and expensive and still ended up with less than stellar results. if your making your decision based on more about name dropping than actual real-time results, then get your surgery done with those people. good luck

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Buttocks Augmentation

+1

There are many Plastic Surgeons around the country that get good results with the Brazilian Butt Lift. It is important to shop around and see before and after photos to help you make a decision. Results do vary. Techniques that we use vary from surgeon to surgeon. Dr Mendieta is a friend and is very good.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

There are many great surgeons all over the country. By the way Pitingy is retired.

Have several consultations and decide.