Do I need to seek medical attention soon/immediately after Smart Lipo?

I had my upper and lower abs and LHs done 3 days ago and the pain keeps getting more intense. I am now taking loritab. The pain in my abdomen is an intense burning pain. I can barely get up to go to the bathroom. The pain has moved to my lower back. I get nauseous and sweaty if i try to move. I can only lay flat on my back in bed. It wasn't like this the first 2 nights. I actually slept well. Is this typical recovery?

Seek medical attention immediately

+1

My suggestion is to seek medical attention immediately. Minimal pain after Smartlipo is normal; if it is anything more than that, please call your surgeon. Good luck in your recovery!

Pain

+1
No   I think your pain course is atypical. First contact your surgeon and get his or her opinion before strikling out on your own.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Do I need to seek medical attention soon/immediately after Smart Lipo

+1

THIS IS NOT USUAL!!! Please seek immediate medical attention or see you surgeon ASAP! After having done thousands of Smart Lipos if any of my patients had this early post operative course I would be very concerned...