Why am I not seeing the reasonably expected results from my TT, lipo and BR with lift? (photo)

I had a TT, lipo (flanks & breast sides), & a breast red. with lift on Jan. 15. 7 weeks later, I am still wearing the same size bras as pre-surgery, and have not lost any inches anywhere-not breasts, upper hips where the tummy pouch was removed, etc. My PS is in another province and doesn't seem to be able to answer my questions, despite being considered top in his field. Can someone please tell me if I still have swelling, what might be going on and what to expect in the next couple of months?

Don't see anything to worry about after mommy makeover.

+1
You still up quite a bit of healing to do I don't see any problems at the moment. Before assessing the final outcome you should let all the swelling completely resolve. As long as there is color in the incisions it means that the active inflammatory process in all areas that have been operated upon is in play.

2 months after tummy tuck and breast reduction

+1
Your results look good for 2 months post op based on the photos that you submitted.  Swelling takes up to 6 months to resolve and can occur up to a year at the end of an extremely active day.  It's too early to try and evaluate the final results, try and be patient and wait the six months.  Best of luck. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

Why am I not seeing the reasonably expected results from my TT, lipo and BR with lift?

+1
At only 8 weeks you could certainly still have swelling that would mask the result. I tell my patients to be careful about salt intake and monitor their weight on the scale to make sure they are not gaining back weight during the healing period. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

+1
Your results look spot on at this point. It takes several months for swelling to resolve. I tell patients not to obsess about inches and clothing measurements at 1 or 2 months post op. your early result looks fine from these photos.

Glenn Lyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Results from my TT, lipo and BR with lift

+1
Hello, one possible answer is swelling because you have only tow month after surgery, about your breast size you need to ask your surgeon as i think you and him talked about it before surgery, please wait a couple of months to see your final results. Good luck!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD