Why Can't I See Immediate Results from Smart Lipo?

I had my procedure on may 31st on my upper/lower abs. So far I cannot see one bit of improvement. my surgeon was a board certified plastic surgeon. Most review I read people see instant results. I feel super depressed because i look the same. Im 5'8" and 167 lbs. pic of before is on my review through my profile.

Lipo results

+1

Typically patients see immediate results the day after but then the swelling (healing process) kicks in.  If you haven’t seen any results as of 8/15, make an appointment and see your doctor. Your physician should have had some follow up appointments scheduled.

+1

Hard to upload the photos, always best to post to this site. Since I'm a trainer for Smart Lipo I am at a loss for you not seeing very early results. Either you were not a great candidate or the surgeon did not accomplish the goals anticipated. There is not much I can do over the internet.  Sorry

Lipo

+1

I don't think most people see instant results. There is a lot of fluid injected during the procedure . Between that and the traumatic swelling, results take a long time

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com