See No Results With CoolSculpting?

Hi, I've done more than 10 times cool sculpt around the same area around the tummy in a local beauty spa here in Singapore. Till to date, I still don't see desired results, and in fact, my tummy grew even bigger. It's like soft n the touch and 'bloated'. I suspect the treatment is not working on me. Was there any report cases of the treatment not working on menopausal women? Thank you, Anne

No Results With CoolSculpting

+1
While it is possible that the coolsculpting procedure did not work for you, it is extremely rare for the procedure to not be successful. Ensure that you are being treated with coolsculpting from Zeltiq. There are a number of imitators without the

The greatest failure is the failure for the coolsculpting center to set proper proper expectation of when change occurs, and how much change to expect. Many patients will observe changes after 3 weeks, with most noting the most change from 6 weeks to 2 months. In a rare case, it may take up to 4 months to see a benefit. 20% of the fat cells of the treated area will be eliminated for each treatment.

The other common failures is poor patient selection (e.g. patient does not have pinchable fat to treat) or inability to have proper expectations set . In some cases, patients have gained weight that hid the benefits of the treatment.

Consult with your treating physician so he can review your treatment and the before and after photos.

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq to reduce fat without surgery

+1

Not all patients are the ideal candidates for CoolSculpting by Zeltiq. This freezing technique kills fat cells that are situated between the muscle wall of the abdomen and the skin. Medical providers evaluate patients and if they determine that there is ample fat to treat immediately under the skin surface, the CoolSculpting may be appropriate, especially if that is a localized fat deposit rather than overall obesity.  Furthermore, there might be an excessive amount of fat in some patients, around the intestines and behind the muscle wall, and if this is the case, then Zeltiq will not help. It is well known that there are knock-off brands that try to look the same as CoolSculpting but they are not.

There might be fluid retention issues which are misdiagnosed by providers and patients as fat and retreatment of that with CoolSculpting will certainly not help the volume come down.

You should be examined by a physician who is experienced with CoolSculpting and understands the anatomy and the methodology in how Zeltiq works.

Ronald Shelton, MD

CoolSculpting Results

+1

It sounds like you might have been treated with a device other than CoolSculpting by Zeltiq.  You may want to check with the CoolSculpting company

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting or a knock-off?

+1
Sorry that you are not getting the results you desired.  Is your weight the same?  Have your compared your before and after photos?
It also makes me wonder whether your practitioner is using an authentic CoolSculpting machine or one of the many knock-offs that exist.  
Go to the coolsculpting.com website, and see if the machine looks exactly the same as the one you are being treated with.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Coolsculpting in Singapore- Not working?

+1

Thank you for your question.  I also wonder if you are truly having the Coolsculpting treatment due to the number of treatments and achieving no results. There are places that state they have the Coolsculpting Machine but actually are using something different.

The results we see in our practice have been positive and the average patient will get 1-2 treatments per area.

Best Wishes.

Coolsculpting not working

+1

It is very rare in appropriately selected patients to not see excellent results with Coolsculpting. I would question whether or not you are actually receiving Coolsculpting or some other machine claiming to be Coolsculpting. Also, if after two treatments you have not had a response, I would suggest seek alternative options and opinions.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

That is unusual

+1

Thank you for the question.  I think not having any results from coolsculpting is very rare.  I am also surprised by the number of treatments you have had as most patients get one or two treatment cycles per are.  My only recommendation at this time is to not do any more treatments.  You may also benefit from looking at your before and after photos and if possible taking into account your weight before your treatments as well as your weight currently.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD