Can You See a Difference in Breast Implant Exhange from 420 Cc to 350 Cc?

I had breast exchange surgery 3 wks ago from 420 to 350cc. Also lift and lipo on the sides of my chest. I told my PS I wanna smaller. B4 the op i was 38D seeking for nice C I'm 45, 5'2" & 134 pounds Do you think I will get the look I was looking for? Right now they look very perky and nice but still big, of course they are very swollen. Still i'm concern about looking smaller. How much smaller they will lookm after swelling goes down? Thanks a lot, mrt in tx

Breast Revisionary Surgery Results?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you meaningful advice online. Many of the words that you use in your description are subjective;  for example, it is hard to quantify how much “smaller” your breasts will appear after swelling has resolved.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to address your questions/concerns precisely.

Best wishes for results of surgery that you are very pleased with.