Secondary Rhinoplasty for Thick Skin/sagging Nose? (photo)

I have had actually 2 prior rhinoplasty. The first was done when I was 28 and the second at 34. I was realistic with the realities of having thick skin and a very large nose so the results we acceptable. Unfortunately during the past 14 years since my last rhinoplasty my nose is starting to sag. I hate my nose- is there anyway to reduce the projection and refine and lift the tip? The tip is very rounded so even a bit of contouring would be great- any recommendations would be great.

Revision rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of drooping nose

+1

It is possible to make further improvements to your nose with a revision rhinoplasty. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon who has a great deal of experience with revisions. He/she may use computer imaging software to give you an idea of how the final result may appear. I hope this helps, and good luck! 

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Your concerns are commonly seen despite multiple rhinoplasty procedures. A full spectrum of pictures is necessary to be able to comprehensively answer your question. However, based on the photos that you've presented, your concerns appear to be valid. It's important to visit an experienced facial plastic surgeon in regards to a revision rhinoplasty.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Even after two surgeries, noses can be lifted and contoured

+1

Noses sag with age, with or without surgery. Sometimes surgery weakens the nasal structure and support so it droops even more. From the photo posted, I feel your nose can be improved by more support that will help lift the tip, smooth the deep creases next to the tip and give it the appearance of looking more refined. You should see an expert in revision rhinoplasty for an opinion.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD