Second Fraxel Laser Treatment Possibly Had No Effect?

I had my second Fraxel Restore done 5 days ago. After the first one, I had a lot of redness, and a "machine pattern", then appeared on my face with a whole lot of brown dots. All these disappeared, and I was very happy with the results.

After the second treatment, though, I have had far less redness and no brown dots. Does this mean that the second treatment was not as effective? It hurt about the same, and the doctor told me he was going deeper with the laser, so I am hoping that I am getting my money's worth. He is a very good doctor and I have been very pleased. I was really nervous about this second treatment since a lot of people seem to have difficulty with that one. But this seems almost too easy! Thanks.

Fraxel re:store Second Treatment

+1

Hi Maureen,

Fraxel re:store series treatments are effective, and it sounds like you are off to a great start. You need not worry about the lack of dots and less redness, you will still get "your moneys' worth". Listen to your physician and enjoy your rejuvenated skin. Be well and good luck.

Dr. P