2weeks post op, I started massaging. Why am I in pain and swelling again? (Photo)

I'm 2weeks post op gone from 34a to what looks like a 34 d to 36 c 400cc in left 425 cc in right saline HP I did some massaging which was uncomfortable but that day an this morning I'm sore again an my breast have seem to start swelling more again is this normal should I hold off on massages there still pretty stiff or should I say in the mounted position

Continue massage

+1
Thank you for your pictures. Your augmentation  looks great. I would continue with the massage exercises to help slightly increase the size of the pocket so that implants once the swelling is decreased move and feel a bit more natural. If you have a questions please seek reevaluation by your plastic surgeon

+1
GREAT question to address to your chosen operative surgeon via a  phone call or visit. Since we do not know you or your surgery we should not offer exact massage instructions.... 

Massaging breasts after augmentation surgery

+1
Let your plastic surgeon know right away if you are experiencing pain or discomfort. There is not need to massage breasts after surgery. In fact, most plastic surgeon would advise against vigorous massage for most breast augmentation surgeries.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon