How many sessions will I need for my stomach with Vanquish?

How many sessions of Vanquish do I need?

+1
Hi,
We currently perform a series of 5 treatment packages since the manufacturer recommendation is 4-6.  What we are changing is the treatment times.  I monitor the patient loss on measurements between treatments and decide if certain patients are slower to respond and we would consider increasing their treatment time.

Warmly,
Dr.Grace Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Typically 4-6 sessions for Vanquish to see meaningful results

+1

There is a learning curve for offices to deliver Vanquish results. Our office has invested time and energy to counsel patients on the importance of hydration prior to treatment, and ensuring that patients get an excellent treatment with proper positioning.

With excellent patient positioning, and proper hydration, 4-6 sessions will result in a visible change in the stomach "pooch" reduction. My feeling is that larger patients sometimes experience more fat loss because there is more fat in the treatment area. Thinner patients may experience more modest results as there is less fat to lose. The average waist circumference loss after 4 Vanquish treatments was 2 1/4 inches 1 month after treatment (according to a clinical study).

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish

+1
BTL, the manufacturer of Vanquish, recommends a minimum of 4 treatments, spread out over 2-4 weeks. You can, of course, do more for a greater result.

Thomas Fiala, MD