Photoshop Rhinoplasty! Can This Image Become a Reality? (photo)

Here we have a profile view of my face. The image on the left is how I look now, the image on the right shows how I would like my nose to look. Can my nose look like this after surgery?

Photoshop Rhinoplasty! Can This Image Become a Reality?

+1

This result can be achieved with rhinoplasty. Video imaging is a very useful communication tool and will likely be used when you present for a rhinoplasty consultation. It is important to note that images such as these are not a guarantee but they help you know that your surgeon knows the result that you are looking for and ensures that you are both on the same page with regard to your goals. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon