After my Butt implants surgery I want to know how many days I have to wait before I can sit down?

Since I'm a secretary at work. Also I want to know when can I lay on my back or side?

Sitting post buttock implants

+1
In my practice, I advise patients to avoid sitting for 4 weeks except to go to the bathroom. Sitting can lead to opening of the incision and potential exposure of the implants. With BBL patients, sitting is also discouraged but it has less potential for complication in comparison to implant patients. Please consult with your surgeon.

Sitting after Butt Implant Surgery

+1
In general, I would suggest you avoid sitting for the first two to three weeks following butt implant surgery.  If you need to sit in this time frame, make certain the seat is well padded and do not sit for prolonged periods (more than an hour or two).  I would also try to avoid laying on your back the first week following the surgery.  You should be able to lay on your side without problem.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Sitting

+1
It varies depending on the type of surgery you had an surgeon... I would suggest speaking to your surgeon. However, with fat grafting to the buttock I suggest at least 2 weeks without direct pressure or sitting. Good luck!

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thank you for your question, Sitting after a buttock implant procedure is a very important subject to address to your plastic surgeon, I personally recommend to avoid sitting at least two to three weeks after the procedure, otherwise implants tend to shift or the incision may reopen.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants vs fat grafts

+1
I think either if you have butt implants or fat grafting you have to give it some time to heal before putting too much pressure on your buttocks.  Best to ask you surgeon because each one may have different post-op instructions.