Am I a good candidate for Thermage on stomach area? I'm 6ft, 115 lbs with three kids. (Photo)

Hi, I'm a mommy of 3 kiddos 7,6, & 1years old. stats -6ft, lean/athletic build 155 pounds and been working out and eating a lot healthier.My stomach is the hardest area to lose fat! Am I a good candidate for thermage procedure? I really do not want a tummy tuck so is there any other options?? Please and thank you!

Thermage to tighten the abdominal area

+1
Thermage is a great way to non-surgically tighten the skin anywhere on the body.  Thermage has the new CPT tip and through radio frequency technology will tighten the skin and produce new collagen.  The small bulge of fat can be "frozen" with cool sculpting as well.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Thermage.

CoolSculpting may help

+1
Thermage is a radiofrequency device which will help tighten and lift the skin in the area. You may want to consider coolsculpting to help freeze away the stubborn fat in the abdominal area.

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Thermage Body

+1
You would be a good candidate for thermage.  You have some loose skin and some underlying fat which makes it easier to tune the thermage up to a higher treatment level.  WHile thermage is no replacement for a tummy tuck, it can be a good noninvasive and lower cost option for tightening skin. 

Christopher Khorsandi, MD

Thermage for the tummy

+1
Thermage radio frequency can help tighten and lift loose skin.  It will not give the same result as a tummy tuck.  Some patients have had excellent results, others fairly good results.  You also appear to have a bit of abdominal fat which can be reduced with UltraShape body contour.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist