3rd Revision, Do You Mind?

I have had a rivison rhinoplasty done again from the same doctor who did my original but am still not totally happy with it. I know its never going to be perfect but I really was hoping for better results. My doctor did a great job but the tip is still not looking how I wanted it to look. My question is this: Would the doctor find is annoying if I went in looking for a 3 revision? Would it be offensive if I went in again? Should I be mentally ready to get turned away? Thank you in advance!

Third Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

If you're still not happy with the result talk to your surgeon. If your still not satisfied get a second opinion from a surgeon who specializes in revision work.

3rd rhinoplasty

+1

The most important question to me is whether your expectations are realistic? Can surgery achieve what your goals are?

Pictures would be helpful to asses your case.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

If you are unhappy with your revision results, you should talk to your doctor.  Remember perfection is impossible.

Hello

+1

If you are not happy with your results its something that you can address with your surgeon. If you want to get a second opinion you can do that as well.

3rd revision

+1

There is no absolute maximum number of rhinoplasties that you can get as long as the skin is healthy.  If you are still unhappy after 2 rhinoplasties you must make sure that your goals are realistic.  Either way you should not be shy about revisiting with your surgeon

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/before_n_after_set2.php?procedure=revision_rhinoplasty/w400&id=01

Third rhinoplasty

+1

As long as you pay for it full price he may do it........................................................