Does the Vanquish Treatment Hurt? Is There a Recovery Time?

I've had Vanquish - IT DOES NOT HURT!

In general, if appropriate, I always undergo any of the procedures/devices I offer in our dermatology clinic - I want to understand what the patient feels and be able to communicate this during our consultation.

Vanquish DOES NOT HURT. It almost seems to good to be true to be able to offer a non-painful solution to noninvasive fat reduction - but Vanquish offers this.

Treatment lasts 30 minutes weekly for 4-6 sessions. It feels like warmth - like sitting under a warm blanket. There is no pain after treatment, although occasionally a patient feels very relaxed (like you had a massage) or warm (because core body temp is heated a bit).

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon