Does the Vanquish Treatment Hurt? Is There a Recovery Time?

I've had Vanquish - IT DOES NOT HURT!

+3

In general, if appropriate, I always undergo any of the procedures/devices I offer in our dermatology clinic - I want to understand what the patient feels and be able to communicate this during our consultation.

Vanquish DOES NOT HURT. It almost seems to good to be true to be able to offer a non-painful solution to noninvasive fat reduction - but Vanquish offers this.

Treatment lasts 30 minutes weekly for 4-6 sessions. It feels like warmth - like sitting under a warm blanket. There is no pain after treatment, although occasionally a patient feels very relaxed (like you had a massage) or warm (because core body temp is heated a bit).

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

What you feel during Vanquish treatment

+2

The Vanquish applicator delivers Radio-Frequency energy selectively into fat layers, while restricting the delivery of high heat elsewhere, providing optimal penetration of the fat layers and maximizing the results. During treatment patients feel a warmth similar to that of a heating pad - the treatment is comfortable and painless. There is no recovery time with the Vanquish treatment. Post Vanquish treatment patients can go back to normal activity without any trouble.

Jerry Cooper, MD
Tucker Dermatologist

Vanquish for Fat Reduction

+1

Vanquish is considered a game changer in non-invasive fat reduction precisely because it doesn't hurt.In addition, it treats the entire midsection: abdomen and love handles at the same time. Most patients find it very relaxing. There is no downtime and no recovery. We only ask that you stay well hydrated before and after treatment.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish Doesn't Hurt!

+1

The Vanquish treatment is not painful and most patients describe the feeling as simply a warming sensation, similar to that of a heating pad. There is no downtime after treatment, so patients can get back to their normal activities right away.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish treatment completely pain free and has no recovery time

+1

Vanquish is different from other treatments for non-invasive fat removal in that it can treat 2 areas at the same time - abdomen and flanks for example - and it is totally pain free, relaxing even to get a treatment. There is no healing or recovery time. A very popular treatment!

Elizabeth F. Rostan, MD
Charlotte Dermatologist