What is the cost of Rhinoplasty in Seattle? I have never had surgery on my nose before.

Seattle rhinoplasty surgery costs

+1

The total fees for rhinoplasty do range quite a bit depending on what needs to be done. Primary rhinoplasty, like in your case, is normally less than more complex revision surgery. If there's an insurance component to the surgery (to improve breathing for example) then a portion of the procedure may be able to be billed to your insurance.

As a rough range the total fees (surgeon, operating room and anesthesiologist fees) for primary rhinoplasty usually range in the $5000-8500 range.

Rhinoplasty and First Surgery on Nose

+1

Although contemplating rhinoplasty and deciding upon a surgeon can be stressful, there are many good surgeons.  You can find surgeons in your area on this site.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA