Will ResurFX help remove fine lines and make me look younger?

I'm interested in ResurFx to refresh my appearance. I have a lot of fine lines around the mouth and forehead areas. Is ResurFx good for fine lines?

ResurFX fine lines

+1
ResurFx will help improve the fine lines. The treatment is usually a series of treatment. Results are not seen for several months.    

Plantation Plastic Surgeon

ResurFX for Fine Lines

+1
ResurFX is an effective treatment in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the face. The results are smooth and refreshed skin that will improve the youthfulness of your face. Best results are seen a few months after a series of 4-6 treatments given every 1-4 weeks.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

ResurFx for fine lines on the forehead and around the mouth

+1
ResurFx is a non-ablative fractionaed laser (NAFL).  NAFL target water within collagen bundles in the skin in order to created fine channels of heat. These heat columns leads to increased collagen production. Overtime this results in a decrease in the appearance of fine lines, scars, pores, and stretch marks.

A series of 4-6 monthly treatments, based on the severity of your fine lines, will most likely be recommended by your physician. If your fine lines are severe, your physician may recommend Botox to your forehead and/or around the lips 10-14 days before your ResurFx procedure. This can help to soften these muscles and allow for a smoother surface for collagen production. This type of combination therapy can be very beneficial to optimize a patients results.

Warm regards, 
Dr. Peterson

Jennifer Peterson, MD
Houston Dermatologist