Please Recommend a Great Lasik Surgeon in Seattle?

Anyone have a recommendation for a Lasik surgeon in the Seattle area? Also I have put away $2040 for the surgery via flexible benefits and I also have VSP vision insurance. Do you think that will be sufficient to get the procedure done? My eyesight is -3.75 in each eye.

Go to David Lin in Vancouver

+1

The best LASIK surgeon in the Pacific Northwest is David Lin in Vancouver.  He has advanced technology not available anywhere in the USA and he is sent difficult cases from throughout the USA.

Denver Ophthalmologist

LASIK in Seattle

+1

You have moderate nearsightedness and might be an excellent candidate of customLASIK. In this prescription, FDA studies have shown that 98% of individuals achieve 20/20 or better vision, one year after procedure.

You will need a consultation to determine your candidacy and make sure to meet your the surgeon. I would recommend that you seek the care of Dr. Talley Rostov in Seattle.
Cost should be a tertiary factor as financing plans make it affordable for most people. Remember, eye surgery is not a commodity so don't choose by price.

Sandy Feldman, MD
San Diego Ophthalmologist